The MXU-88 is a 8X8 HDMI & USB 2.0 matrix switch: it lets up to eight users easily access & control eight remote computers and USB 2.0 devices from eight workstations, each equipped transparent USB peripherals like keyboards and mice, as well as 4K-compatible HDMI monitors.
The MXU-88 offers support for transparent USB 2.0 peripherals like keyboards, mice, hard-drives, scanners, and more. It is highly compatible with HDMI displays, and can support resolutions up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz).
SmartAVI designed the MXU-88 to be very user-friendly with two easy modes of control:
Front Panel Buttons: use a simple two-button interface to navigate between USB 2.0 and HDMI inputs, or accomplish more advanced features like EDID learning.
Web-based Console: connect to a web-based control interface which lets you visualize connections and navigate between them with ease via Ethernet.
- (8) HDMI inputs with resolutions up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz)
- (8) HDMI outputs with resolutions up to 4K (3840×2160 @ 30Hz)
- (8) USB 2.0 Type B inputs
- (8) Dual USB 2.0 Type A outputs
- Supports digital audio over HDMI
- Supports DVI-D with adaptors
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard-mouse control (NO EMULATION)
- Supports transparent USB 2.0 peripheral devices (external hard-drives, smart-card readers, scanners, printers, etc…)
- Simple two-button front panel control with LCD status display
- Full web-based control console over Ethernet
- Learns and stores EDID information
- HDMI 1.4 & HDCP Compliant
- Control Sun, Mac, or PC computers from one workstation
For more information on this product, fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.